Sunday, April 5, 2009

Apr 5, 2009

I got up pretty early in the morning and it was perfect weather outside so I went for a bike ride around town and tried to find something to do. Nate was interested in playing a game at the Philly course so we went up and got there just as a league game was ending. We had to skip around a bit but we played a lot of the holes. We met a guy named Ted that knew the course and he played the back nine with us.

After our game we went to Reading Terminal Market for lunch. I found a place that made veggie Philly cheesesteaks. It was really good too.

I dropped off Nate to work on his movie in North Philly and I came back to Fairmount Park to go for a run. It was a great day to run by the river. Lots of people were out.

I went back and played some holes at Sedgley that we missed the first time until Nate was ready to get picked up.

After I came home and showered, I went to get some beers and met Nate, Carolyn and Katie at the dock for a little bonfire. The fire never got too big because the wood was a little wet, but it stayed burning the whole time we were there. I said something about Ryan dressed in his cigarette costume buying jeans at the Gap asking "Does this make my butt look big?" (cuz he's a cigarette.....get it?) We had a few drinks, tried to keep the fire going, ate some vegan cheesecake and eventually it was getting chilly and late so we left.

I smelled like smoke.

No comments: