Sunday, April 19, 2009

Apr 19, 2009

I got up in the morning and finished my Ethics paper somehow after putting it off for so long. We needed some supplies so Katie and I went up to Philly and got board and acetate at Dick Blick. We stopped by the art museum for a ticket and went to to the Chinese Market for some vegan foods. We went to Whole Foods and I got some hot bar food that was alright.

We found our way over to the World Cafe Live, where I'd like to play a show sometime.

They had Nugget Nectar on tap so we got that and eggplant fries which were really good.

When we got back home we waited for a while and then went to work on my Art Core Review stuff. I had to mount and wrap fifteen of my works from my semesters at Rowan for review to see if I'm meeting their standards or something. Anyway, we had to cut things and wrap them in plastic and it took a while.

Once we were done I piled them in the back of my car. They looked pretty good actually.

I came home after that and couldn't really sleep but I watched some tv and eventually drifted off.

No comments: