Thursday, April 30, 2009

Apr 30, 2009

I went up to Rowan for my last Art History and Aesthetics classes today. The former was just as always and the latter was somewhat more relaxed, but with the same lack of participation in class discussion by most.

I played a game of disc golf with Nate after class and then met Johanna for a drink at Applebee's after I showered. I didn't actually have a drink but I had some food. I haven't been in the mood to drink lately.

I went up to Rowan later with Katie for the Saves the Day show at the fitness center. After the awful band before them finished late, we went in and watched them put on a great show. They played a good mix of songs, I just wish they could have played longer. The crowd was surprisingly good too.

I need to listen to the newer Saves the Day cd more.

No comments: