Thursday, April 2, 2009

Apr 2, 2009

I spent the morning doing more studying with Andrew before the test. I felt pretty good about it when I took it and I think I did well. My next class was canceled so I came home and played a game with Ryan and Nate. I didn't feel like going back up to class so I skipped it.

We went up to the Rowan Ballroom later to see Daniel Tosh. The opener had a few good jokes but Tosh was hilarious. I wish I had known about him before.

We said hi to him after the show and got pictures.

He was friendly and funny in person as well.

We went out to the Rowan After Hours thing that was going on and they talked me into a facial (by asking if I wanted one.) I don't know where that little girl came from.

We took advantage of the free pasta and breadstick bar as well.. alfredo.

After a massage, we went to make anklets. That's right.

Jordan decided to make her own pattern while I was having a hard time following the regular instructions.

I decided to wear mine on my arm instead of my ankle.

It was a fun-filled night.

No comments: