Monday, April 6, 2009

Apr 6, 2009

No job in the morning so I used my unusual free time to go to the gym. It had been a while and it felt good to get to do some exercising.

After I showered and had lunch, I headed to class. We discussed our final projects in Photo class and then I had to turn in my mid-term assignment for Digital Media. I had printed out three poorly done Photoshop images. Oh well.. still better than most people in that class.

I ditched early to go to Philly to see Slumdog Millionaire at Movie Monday but I left my wallet in my car at Rowan so we couldn't get in. We went around the corner to Yakitori Boy for sushi and cheap Hoegaarden and ended up spending much more than I expected to but for the most part I had a fun time.

I was stuffed full of sushi, I even got the Spider Roll that I got on my birthday. It was so good. I want more.

No comments: