Friday, April 17, 2009

Apr 17, 2009

I played a little disc golf by myself in the morning but that was about all I did before we got ready and went up Rowan for the Relay for Life Cancer Walk.

Once everything was finally set up, we played our set as the sun went down.

People were mostly walking by as we played but we had a good time.

Fu Manchuck.

This was our audience, "the biggest circle pit in the world."

I look like I'm playing something serious but I'm really just listening to see if the bass is cutting out in the speakers again.

After a short break for announcements we played our last five songs and then we were done. We packed up and got some food at Westby's gallery before leaving.

We went right to Bridgewater Pub from there and watched Bread & Butta until it was time for us to play there. We had an hour to play and we used it up nicely.

We played an impromptu cover of The Freshman and it turned out really good. This show got me really excited for The Ataris because we played so well.

We hung out talking for a while after the show but headed home soon after and got to bed. It was a fun night.

No comments: