Sunday, April 26, 2009

Apr 26, 2009

These pictures are not representative of my day completely. I went out and played a few holes of disc golf in the morning because I wanted to be outside for the insanely warm weather we are having. I didn't play for long before I left and went to Jeff's house. After Jenell and The Yets' practice Steve got around to finishing up the drum tracks.

He finished the three we needed to get done and then we recorded an instrumental track live that we'll be doing vocals for later. The drum tracks sound great. I can't wait to hear the rest of it.

I did some shopping and then came home to eat and get a shower. I went back to Jimmy's and we all played cards for a while until we were all just sitting around the table doing nothing. Now I'm home and thinking about how it sucks when it's too warm at night.

No comments: