Saturday, April 18, 2009

Apr 18, 2009

It was an awesome, warm day outside so I had to get out. I went for a run at the course before meeting Ryan there for a game of disc golf. After the game we were invited to a game of volleyball by a group already playing. We gladly accepted and got into it. We need to do that more this summer.

After the game I came back home and showered then met Chuck for sushi.

We headed up to Philly and found free parking near the Troc just in time to walk in to Bayside starting their set. They were really good but the crowd wasn't into them.

New Found Glory came out next and killed it. The crowd was crazy the whole time and they played a great mix of songs from old and new cds.

They even played us an acoustic song.. which I wish they would have switched out for 47, my favorite song on the new disc. I did get a sweet shirt and a copy of the new cd for cheap as well.

Twas a great day and a great night. Goodnight.

No comments: