Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Apr 22, 2009

I had Photo class in the afternoon after skipping another day of potential work. I didn't really have anything to do because I haven't taken any shots lately. I'm gonna be busy soon.

I had to give a presentation in Ethics and then I had to leave and set up for our set on Rowan TV.

We were playing in a little room with cameras and lots of people trying to make us sound good... haha. It was strange but fun.

We got to play three songs live on Rowan TV. We've made it to the big time, this must be what playing Late Night talk shows are like! Except they're not live. Hopefully we'll have the video soon so I can put it up.

We went over to Landmark after the set for some food and drink. I got a portabella and pepper sandwich that was awesome. Christie, Tracy and Laura came out too.

I had a lot of Magic Hat beer but it didn't seem to be affecting me much at all.

It looks like Chuck is taking a picture.. or trying to grope me.

It was a fun day overall. Jeff pretended that he wasn't coming to sing for us, I had to find my way around campus to the parking lot by the studio, I got to give an impromptu speech that was only partially the truth about what I did in my projects... and then we played a show and had beers! Good times!

No comments: