Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Apr 14, 2009

We got up pretty early in the morning to leave for home. We packed up and said goodbye to Harbor Hill and to Crystal, Kim and her kids, who had showed up the day before.

The drive back down didn't seem as bad as the way up.. probably because we weren't really tired.

We stopped in Connecticut to play a course that I had originally hoped to play on the way up, Cranbury Park.

The course was really nice, with rubber tee pads, chairs and bag holders but it was woody everywhere. The majority of the holes were in the woods and all the shots were tight. Almost every shot hit a tree.

There were some really cool holes like this one on top of a rock (which I deuced and Katie got a three on!) I also got some really good news on the course that our band would be playing with The Ataris! It was just a maybe at that point but we found out later that night for sure.

We stopped at Deptford Mall when we got close to home to kill some time before I went to my math class for the test review. After that was over we finally headed home. I got the awesome news that we'd be playing with The Ataris for sure and I couldn't sleep even though I was exhausted.

No comments: