Friday, April 10, 2009

Apr 10, 2009

I got up early and packed my stuff into my car and got ready to drive to Massachusetts by myself. I didn't want to go by myself and I convinced Katie to come with me but on the condition that I wait until night to leave so she could go to her sister's birthday party. So I went out for a few games of disc golf because it was quite nice out. You can do so much when you wake up early.
I went to the Looking Glass for some lunch with my grandmom. I got a grilled veggie sandwich with chevre. I wanted chevre.

I met Johanna in the afternoon at the Oarhouse for some drinks in the beer garden. It was a great day outside.

When it was time to finally leave, I met up with Katie and the group and we headed up to Philly to the Creperie. We waited until everyone was done getting lost and finding parking the big bad city and then we ordered our foods. The crepes were so good! I wanted a dessert one but I was so filled from the dinner one that I couldn't do it. Sometime soon.

We finally got underway on the drive around ten I think and headed up 95 through Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island....

The Massachusetts part of the ride was really long, maybe because of how tired we were, but we finally made it to Provincetown in Cape Cod and found our place.

The condo was really nice but it was about 6AM when we got there and we didn't really feel like doing anything but sleeping.

No comments: