Monday, January 7, 2008

Jan 6, 2008

















I fulfilled my goal of sleeping in late on Sunday. It was nice, too. I didn't do much more after I got up. I don't like not doing anything all day though, so I stopped at my dad's house, where Tracey gave me a thermal shirt and a hoodie that she got me. I showed her my new camera (Canon Rebel XTi) that I finally got and she gave me a zoom lens for it! That was awesome! After I left there, I met with Katie and we headed north, but to no particular place. I got the idea somewhere along the way to go to the Camden waterfront since I hadn't been in a while and I figured it would be a good place to try out my new toy. We spent a couple of hours there taking pictures of the Philly skyline and the bridge. When we got back, we watched some It's Always Sunny and then I came home to sleep.

No comments: