Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Jan 15, 2008


Breakfast.





My new place.







Sunny.






I got to go visit my apartment at Rutgers today. We had breakfast at Katie's and headed up to pick up my ID and room key. Once I found Nichols Apartment 136, I went in to find a British guy in his underwear. The residents were Study Abroad students who are actually moving out in a few days, so I didn't get to meet anyone I'd be living with. The apartment is pretty nice (aside from a desperate need for cleaning.) After I looked around to my content, we left and went to Chili's for dinner. It was snowing on and off the whole day and it was nice to look at. After we ate, we went to Barnes and Noble's cafe area to sit and watch some Always Sunny. I wanted to kill some time and let the rush hour traffic pass by before getting back on the Turnpike. I guess it worked because the drive home was free of traffic jams. Back in town, I introduced Jimmy to It's Always Sunny... and Jeff watched with us. Scrabble was the swan song of the evening, leading me here, very tired in my bed.

No comments: