Sunday, January 6, 2008

Jan 5, 2008

First stop for most trips up the NJTP




Waiting in the hall.



All of the seats were filled up at test time.








Which one is Captain Morgan?
















It was a pretty full day. It started early with Jimmy meeting me at home to go to Rutgers with me for my placement test. After Dunkin' Donuts and a drive up the Turnpike, we were there really early. We sat in the lobby waiting and playing Text Twist until it was time to go in. The test wasn't too bad, I mean you can't fail it. The early to middle questions made me feel smart because they were so easy for me, but the later ones I didn't know how to do. After I finished, we went and picked up Laura at her house and, after a long search for house keys, we went to Applebee's for lunch. We decided to head home shortly after that because we were going out at night. We stopped briefly at the Deptford mall to get clothes. Jamie picked me up at my house around 8, we met Jenn and Jimmy and took off to West Chester. We ended up at the Spence Cafe, which is really a bar, with about 12 people. We had some drinks, pulled the labels off of all the beer bottle and played with candles for a few hours. Once it was time to go home, I was ready to go. We had to detour through Philly to drop Jamie and Jenn's friend Matt off on the way. Home felt pretty good when I got here. I had some leftover pizza, watched It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and went to bed.

No comments: