Saturday, January 26, 2008

Jan 24, 2008

In case you didn't believe me when I said I can't draw. (it's negative space drawing though..)


Before...

During....

After.



My day started off with being a little late to my drawing class, unprepared because I couldn't buy what I needed at Michael's. Class was full of charcoal drawing which I've never done and I'm not sure why we're "learning" charcoal drawing before we learn how to do any kind of regular drawing at all either, but I digress. I came home after that and bummed around for a while, bored. I was feeling odd and restless and ended up getting an 18-pack of beer for later. When later came I drank quite a few beers while watching some show about gangs on History. I had a few... too many, then I eventually came home and went to sleep watching The Office.

No comments: