Monday, January 28, 2008

Jan 28, 2008

Birge Harrison Winter Sunset
I just really liked this painting and since I don't have a picture, this is what you get.







I did a horrible job of photo-documenting today, but I guess I just wasn't feeling it. I started my day early feeling pretty good. I went to class, got there on time and did some drawing in class that I was mildly happy with. After that, I came home for a bit before heading back out to Home Depot and Michael's with Katie for a minute and ended up getting my art box. Shortly thereafter I met my grandmom and we went to Larry's II for dinner. The food wasn't too great unfortunately. I came home and took a nap because I'm not used to getting up so early. Later, James, Katie and I played rummy, then Jeff took Katie's place and we played another game. James won both. I have drawing to do so I might do some now and some in the morning. Meh.

No comments: