Monday, January 14, 2008

Jan 13, 2008

My breakfast choices.







Snowing!

That's right, Jamie!









Good day. Today started with breakfast (lunch) at Shop Rite buffet with my grandmom. Their Chinese isn't half bad. After eating, I headed to Glassboro and Maureen and I headed to Blue Mountain again. My car is still in bad shape so we took hers. Skiing was fun once we got started. There was a lot of ice and patchy snow, though. Definitely not ideal conditions. I had a good time and made a few videos. I linked one at the bottom. We were hungry from all the exertion, so we made a stop at Applebee's on the way home. Once back in town, I went to Jimmy's to watch the end of a poker tournament and then play some Rock Band. I have work in the AM, so I'm off to bed now.

This is me skiing!

No comments: