Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Jan 23, 2008



My niece or nephew...





Did not do so well on the picture taking today. I went to class early this morning over icy roads. I got there late, but so did the instructor, so it was ok. It was a really short class, but only because it was the first meeting. We have way too many supplies to get for these classes. Honestly, the lists for both classes takes up two whole pages! And it's in pretty small type! On top of that, I have no idea how to use any of the stuff that we're getting; brushes, charcoal, cloths... these are all foreign materials to me. It should be interesting. After class, I met with my grandmom for lunch at Applebee's. Once we finished there, Katie was done class and met me for a trip to Michael's to hunt for some supplies. We got a few, but I need a lot more. We played some Guitar Hero at my house until she had to go to work. Later, a poker game assembled at Jimmy's. It was good game, which I ended up leaving with 15 dollars more than I started with. I'm pretty tired, but I have been up since much earlier than my usual, so I'm gonna try to get to sleep now. Also, my sister e-mailed me picture of her fetus... baby, whatever you want to call it. It's up there.

No comments: