Friday, January 11, 2008

Jan 10, 2008


Breakfast


The B & B we stayed at.


Lunch



Even if I was blind, I'd know this was horribly damaged..





Tow truck.


Incompetence in a collared shirt.


My brand new $140 key!



Dinner


Back to Jersey.











We got up in the morning and searched for the Breakfast part of the Bed & Breakfast we stayed at. I found some Frosted Mini Wheats. I spent the next hour or two calling (or trying to call) Nissan dealers to find out if they could make me a key. The B&B owner took us back up to Blue Mountain to my car and we had to call a tow truck because the Nissan dealer doesn't tow. We called a place that got there quickly, but they had a hard time getting the car out of the parking spot because of the other cars parked around it. He finally managed to get it out but, while trying to load it onto the back, he caught the bumper and ripped it halfway off. He did manage to get it on the truck and take us to the dealership. The people there seemed pretty incompetent, nobody knew what anyone else was doing or how much it would cost. So, one $140 key later, we got into my car and drove away to Applebee's for dinner. We drove back to Jersey, my bumper dragging along and rubbing my wheel at times. Later on, we went to Jimmy's house and played Monopoly with him and Jeffrey. Jimmy won again. Then I came home and fell asleep after updtating the previous day's blog.

No comments: