Thursday, January 3, 2008

Jan 3, 2008














I just noticed recently that my black eye from the TSL show is showing now... lame.


I worked most all of the day today. After work, I went to the gym with Ryan. Then, to offset any good I did at the gym, I met Katie and Erynne to make fondue. We cooked up some cheese first and dipped bread, mushrooms, hot dogs and broccoli in it. It was pretty good, but we still need to learn how to use the burner properly. We took a break from eating and watched some Arrested Development before heading back to the kitchen to melt chocolate. We tried different fruits that were all really good in the chocolate. We used what was left and dipped it and put it in the fridge. We'll see how good they are tomorrow. I'm hoping to finish American Gangster now.

No comments: