Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Jan 2, 2008





Jeff is indecisive.








The cold sucks. So, I worked this morning for a few hours. It wasn't bad, kept busy the whole time. After work, I mailed my letter to Rutgers and met up with Jeff to go to Mays Landing with him. We had to drop by Stockton to take a book back to the library and then search the stacks for a book they said he didn't return. We went to get some audio equipment Jeff needed at Guitar Center, then went to eat at Applebee's for half-time. I made a much-needed trip to the gym once I got back in town. I met Ryan there after I lucked out when I went to exchange my hoodie for a smaller size with a working zipper. After a shower and some dinner, I went over to Ryan's for a round of Mario Kart that I lost. Then, we took a walk around his block in the frigid weather. With all we were wearing, it was still unbearable. I went to Katie's to watch the final two episodes of Arrested Development, then I came home. Now I'm going to go to bed and try to finish watching American Gangster.... it's awesome so far.

No comments: