Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Aug 28, 2013


I met Ryan at the gym in the afternoon for some circuits and treadmill action. Later I went to the Oar House with Chuck and Alex for a couple of drinks. Big day for me. Jamie met us there and had a beer before we headed over to the Levoy to see Tracy Morgan. We had good seats, but there was water dripping from the ceiling. The general attitude of the guy we talked to was, "Well, we can give you a refund and you can leave or stay and get dripped on." And obviously I said, "Well, no." But I guess someone went up and stopped the leak because it subsided for most of the show.


The opener was pretty funny and then Tracy was hilarious. It was so awkward because that's how he does stand-up. Definitely something you wouldn't want to be with your mom for. He called out some girl up in the balcony that kept calling out. He reacted so well to it. After the show I went over to the bar and met Kate and Matt. The promoter guy for the Levoy was over there and I guess he recognized me from the wet seats incident so he went back to the theater and brought me back a poster signed by Tracy Morgan. He thanked me for being cool about the whole thing because the girls in front of us were bitchy and demanding they get something for their trouble so he decided to give it to me instead! Those girls were on their phones the whole show anyway. Not sure why they came. But 'twas a fun night!


No comments: