Saturday, August 10, 2013

Aug 10, 2013


We had a good sleep on the futon-ish thing in Harry's living room so when I got up I felt ready to go for a run with him. We ran along the river a bit and through the town. We caught up on a bunch of things and talked about his ascent to full-fledged pilot. I'd like to go fly with him one day. Having a conversation while running really does test your ability. I definitely felt challenged, but I liked that. Once we finished our good run I got a shower, and then we bid Harry and Terry adieu and got back on the road for our final drive home.


We had a long drive ahead of us through the rest of Ohio and then Pennsylvania. When things start looking familiar, that's when it starts to feel like it's taking a long time. The traffic started getting heavier when we got back to NJ as the sun dropped behind us on our final drive eastward. It was dark when we got back to Joanna's house and unpacked the car. I, of course, had to repack my car for the rest of my drive home. After saying goodbye for a while I headed home, glad to be sleeping in my own bed again for a while.

No comments: