Thursday, August 22, 2013

Aug 22, 2013


I played an afternoon game of disc golf with Ryan so as to not waste the whole nice day inside. I went to Legacy Photographics later for my photo training session with some other people. It seems like it could be a cool job, if a bit repetitive. We practiced shooting seated subjects like we would be doing at a school portrait shoot. We went through this process much longer than was necessary. At least for me. The session was scheduled to be done at 9 and they were running over so I had to excuse myself because I had plans. Unfortunately I got to the Barbary as The Dangerous Summer were starting their last song. I have absolutely no luck seeing them. One day. It was a beautiful night out at least and I had a nice walk around that neighborhood.

No comments: