Friday, August 23, 2013

Aug 23, 2013


In the morning I went to the Williamstown Farmer's Market with my grandmom. We had a coupon that you could redeem for a $20 gift card toward anything in the place. Seemed like a strange deal, but there was no catch. It worked. I got some fruits, veggies, and nuts. Worth the trip. After we got home I wanted to go for a run, so I headed over to Parvin and took one lap around the lake. After I got home and showered, the sun was going down and it looked amazing outside.


Sarah and Aiden were over so I took Aiden out with me while I shot some photos. I turned around in time to notice the rainbow that had formed and we got some shots of that too. We hung out for the next couple hours talking and having Aiden ask me to pick him up and play. That lasted for a while until he got tired enough that they had to head home. It was a nice night.

No comments: