Monday, August 19, 2013

Aug 19, 2013


After packing up our campsite we all headed to Camelback and checked in early for our "Treetop Adventure" course. This the same one Ryan and I did a couple of years ago and we had been waiting for another good deal so we could do it again. They have added a rule that you can't bring cameras or phones, so I had to steal this photo from the interwebs. I could have gone and gotten one of my own pictures from last time, I suppose, but here we are.

The course was a lot of fun. We tried to stay in front, but there was a group of people ahead of us that just took forever with every single obstacle. It was horribly annoying and really put a damper on some of the fun of the course. That said, we did have a really good time doing the obstacles and zip lines. I really like how challenging some of the obstacles are as far as problem solving. We managed to get by the big group on the last set of obstacles, but it was the shortest set that led to the final zip line back to the beginning. We finished with one last challenge: getting down the ladders while clipping in and out as we descended.

Joanna had to head back home after that so Ryan, Erika, and I went to Chili's to get some food before heading back home ourselves.

No comments: