Friday, August 16, 2013

Aug 16, 2013

I went out in the morning for a round of disc golf by myself at the park and had a nice time. I went to Saigon with my mom for lunch. We had a good talk and I told her about some of my plans for the coming months with work and personal life. It's good talking to her and getting some kind of catharsis or therapy maybe. Whatever it is, it's good. We went over to the mall after eating and looked at possible upgrades or plan changes for our cell service. We didn't come up with anything.


I came home and hung around for a while before I felt like I was spending too much time inside and decided to go out for a late evening run at Silver Run. I did a few circuits of different trails. The sunset looked nice so I went over to Union Lake to watch the sunset. It looks so nice.


Later it seems I consumed a couple of Shipyard Pumpkin Ales. I understand why this is their best selling beer. It's really flavorful and light. It doesn't have an exaggerated flavor that some pumpkin beers do.

No comments: