Saturday, August 17, 2013

Aug 17, 2013

I went to the park in the morning for a run and some disc golf. I mixed it up between running with discs and playing the course and then running the baskets and doing exercises at each one.


Later I went up to my friend Jess's house for her going away party. I hadn't seen her since Cirque and she is off to Dickinson College this week. It was a small gathering with about 4 other girls. We had snacks and stood around talking for a while before we got to the real fun: Apple to Apples. We had a good amount of people to play and there were a lot of funny moments. After the game we played with the cats for a while and talked some more. I made a reference to Edible Arrangements in a sexual way, and now none of us will ever be able to think of that the same again. I'm looking at you, Soo Jin.

No comments: