Thursday, February 28, 2008

Feb 28, 2008

I had art class in the afternoon and, as I suspected, I didn't have all the work done for it. After a frustrating class, I met Katie at AC Moore to get a few things, then went to Applebees for half-time. The wings were extra spicy and extra filling.

We saved the rest for later.

As I do every Thursday, I went to Maureen's for Lost. We got a Sam Adam's variety pack and some chips before settling down to watch the show. We played with Max (or Max bit me repeatedly) all night while he kept trying to get some beer. After Lost, I went to Jimmy's and watched Killing John Lennon. It was a really interesting movie. Strange only because of the seemingly literal insight into the mind of Lennon's killer. We played some Uno Attack and then I came home and passed out.

No comments: