Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Feb 5, 2008

Improvement? I dunno


Vote.


Today was pretty unspectacular but it went by fast. I slept in, which was nice, happy to wake up just a little before my alarm. I fixed a few things in my drawing that was due today and then headed to school. We did a less complex still life that I was much happier with the results of, but still not feeling like it looks good or that I've learned enough to be doing it. I exchanged some DVDs at the video store and came home to a night of sloth in front of the computer and TV screens. I had dinner and watched Always Sunny, then had a conversation online while watching new episodes of House and Nip/Tuck. I finished off the night watching last night's Prison Break. Now I'm going to go to bed, but since I'm not tired I figured I'd pop in Dead Poet's Society. Goodnight!

No comments: