Sunday, February 24, 2008

Feb 23, 2008

I was up somewhat early today and headed down to AC.

I went to the Taj Mahal box office and was the first one in line... a line that never actually formed behind me, but I was the only one there.

I got seven tickets to the Jimmy Eat World, Paramore, Dear and the Headlights show in May.

I stopped at my grandmom's on the way home and saw the neighbors demolishing the pool that once belonged to my great grandparents. It's kinda sad, I have a lot of great memories swimming there.

Next I taught Katie to play poker at Ritz. Then we played some rummy.

I went to Jimmy's later and watched an old Michael Moore movie and some of the Jackass 24 Hour MTV Takeover. I have some homework to do before Monday, I'm not sure when I'm gonna do it.

1 comment:

Kateri said...

That should be an awesome show. I'm jealous.