Thursday, February 28, 2008

Feb 27, 2008

I had class early this morning, during which I did nothing but talk to the people I sit with about movies and politics. After class I came home for a short time and did laundry until it was time for my doctor's appointment. I had to get a pre-employment physical for the Board of Ed. Once that fun was over, I went to AC Moore with Katie.

We met at Jimmy's later for poker. I didn't do well at all. I had no cards the whole night. Johanna came and played though, I haven't seen her in years probably.


After poker, I went to Ryan's cousin's house and we took a walk in the bitter freezing cold. Once we had subjected ourselves to enough of that, we came back and played Rock Band for a while before calling it a night. I have work that's due tomorrow in class, I don't think it's going to be done.

No comments: