Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Feb 17, 2008

I started the day going to the Rowan library to read and answer questions for my art class journals. After that nonsense, I headed back into town and picked up Jackie.

We went to Peking Tokyo for sushi. I got spicy tuna and it was great, as always. We didn't have much time to spend, so after dinner I took her back home.

Next stop was Jimmy's house for poker. Josh, Allie, Jimmy, Luke and I played for a while. I lost.

Once poker was through, Jimmy and Jeff (and Sketch) played Rummy O with me. It's not as good as the other versions of the game, but it was alright.

Katie and I watched an episode of Mythbusters and talked about going skiing sometime in the near future after all that, then I came home. I didn't get to sleep until a short time before I had to be awake for class.

No comments: