Monday, February 4, 2008

Feb 2, 2008


Jimmy's a lil' bit country.

Jamie added some rhythm..

One song Yet to go..

"Huh?"


Probably shouldn't be driving....


Cuz that's what's gonna happen.


We did everything we could.. but we couldn't get it back.

(PS.. alcohol had nothing to do with it.. just bad alignment)



So this Groundhog's day was something. I didn't really do anything until it was time to go to Jimmy's show besides visit Katie at work cuz she brought me a burrito from the Looking Glass (those bastards.) Anyway, Jimmy played a set at Revelation Records (New Revelations now?) of his own material and Sublime and Beatles covers. It was good fun, Jamie and Jenn were there and eventually Jeff. I did the video recording and took some still shots. Jenn went up and played a Jennell and the Yets song with him for funsies at the end. After the show, Katie and I went to the house with Jeff and made some strawberry margaritas. Jimmy showed up just in time to start a game of rummy while we drank. We went home, but shortly after I got to my computer I got a call from Katie saying she had a flat tire and needed help. We couldn't do anything about it because of the hole and the lack of a proper jack, so we left on the shoulder and decided to contend with it in the morning time.


No comments: