Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Feb 12, 2008

We woke up later than we planned at our hotel and realized we'd be getting home late. Therefore, I decided I better have some pizza for breakfast so we could get moving.

Clearly, it had snowed quite heavily, but the snow was powdery and easy to clean off the car using a scraper and an iced tea bottle. The drive was severely slowed because of the weather though.


Katie didn't notice so much because she slept a good portion of the ride home. Once we got out on the PA Turnpike it was a pretty quick ride. The snow died down the further we got away.


We knew we were close to home when we saw this. It's always the last bit of the drive that you're really familiar with that takes the longest. It was snowing and icy close to home when we got there. I spent the rest of the night watching Oz until I went to bed at about 9. I slept great.

No comments: