Thursday, February 21, 2008

Feb 20, 2008

I started today at class, drawing arrows repeatedly to make a black and white pattern. I came home and hung around for a while until it was time for my fingerprinting appointment in Vineland. It was quick, easy and computerized, leaving no black ink on my fingers at all.

Later on, I went to Staples to make photocopies for my collage project that's due tomorrow. Some worked better than others.

I went to Katie's and cut out my copies to paste on the page while she painted for her portfolio.

This is the finished product (unless I add some playing cards tomorrow.) I like it better now that I'm looking at it than I did while I was creating it.

I took off to Jimmy's to play poker. I was doing alright and coming back until I was all in with Jeff and he beat me on river with a full house over the nut flush. It was quite an upset, indeed.

Next, Katie and I headed to Philly.


The pretzel factory was opening late and it was very cold out. Luckily Katie brought David Bowie's hair to keep her warm.

Warm pretzels in hand, we ate and drove home.

I think this picture shows how tired I feel right now, so I'm signing off.

No comments: