Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Feb 25, 2008

After laying in bed watching Oz for a little while, I got up and got to work on my final project due for today. It's the one with the grey arrows. I like that one better than most of the others that I did.

We hung up our work to be critiqued in class, and for the most part I got a good review. A few suggestions for how to make them a little better was all that was really said.

I had to stop by CCC to get my transcript sent to the Board of Ed for employment.

Then I went and picked up my camera that I left at Katie's last night.

I came home and slept for a long time to make up for last night. I got up and had some breakfast dinner, then went to Katie's to watch American History X. She had never seen it before!

I worked out for a short while at my grandmom's house and now I'm home. I have to get tired so I can get some sleep now.