Friday, February 22, 2008

Feb 21, 2008

This doesn't do the sky justice, but it looked awesome while I was driving up 55 today.

I went to AC Moore for a few art supplies.

Then I went to Outback to use the rest of my gift card on buffalo chicken strips. I headed over to Maureen's after that and we ate while playing with the dog and watching Mythbusters. We watched the new Lost and last week's episode that was on before it.

I went down to my grandmom's house and met Katie to work on some projects. I was initially unmotivated and took a break early on to watch poker. Katie wasn't feeling well and took off early. I put on Sleepless in Seattle and started working again. I got quite a bit done, for once not the night before something was due. Once that movie was done I watched Catch and Release. I had seen both flicks before, allowing me to work while I watched.

At some point, it started snowing. It was a while before I noticed because my car was covered when I looked outside. I packed up, cleaned off my car and headed home around 6:30.

I always say one of my favorite things is waking up and seeing everything covered in snow. It's much more effective when you don't know it's going to be that way. I'm not sure I'll get the chance to see that this year, so this will have to do.

I'm not sure if I'm going to sleep now or staying up for a bit. I have a few things I need to do and I'd like to get them started before I sleep until 4 and then go out and leave them undone.


No comments: