Monday, February 11, 2008

Feb 11, 2008

It was really cold this morning.









It's true.


Demitri Martin



Will Ferrell in his Jazzy

Nick Swardson

Will Arnett (GOB)



In other words, Ron Burgundy was the balls


Zack Galifianakis




Today was quite full of craziness and fun. It started, after an hour and a half of sleep, with me going to class and presenting my unit projects to the class. I left a little early, got my tax info from CCC and the EMT job I had for a few days as well as my substitute teaching information from the Culver Center. I got my stuff together, then James, Katie and I headed off to Penn State. The drive was shorter than we expected so when we got there we checked into a hotel and got food at Perkins. We watched some Arrested Development at our room for a while until it was time to head out, then we went to the show. It was great! It started out with Will Ferrell fighting ninjas and being ridiculous until Demitri Martin came out and did his thing. He was hilarious, Nick Swardson was okay following him. Our guest DJ, Will Arnett (awesome surprise) introduced the next guest, Mr. Ron Burgundy himself! He did a classic interview and everything! Zack Galifianakis finished up the show for us in great fashion and we shuffled out. Jeff, Sam, her sister, Jordan and her friend were there with us, but stayed at a separate hotel, so we parted with them and came back to watch more DVDs and eat some pizza. We're up much too late watching youtube videos now.

No comments: