Friday, February 15, 2008

Feb 14, 2008


I began the day working on my art project that was due at class. It was a rule-based drawing, so I had to follow the rules that were written by someone else and this was the result. Class wasn't so bad. We did more still-life contour drawings. I headed home after to get my bass and amp then went to Jimmy's for a jam session with Chris and drummer Dan. It went pretty well and we'll have to do it again soon.

Jeff cooked dinner for Sam while we ate pizza, then I watched Lost. Sam cooked up some bananas foster, having fun with the rum on fire. We had no ice cream for the bananas to go with however...


So I went to the store and got some and we ate. It was quite good. Chuck enjoyed them as well.


We played some Monopoly, which I completely dominated. I had all the money and property here with my winged Transformer piece. We hung around for a little while, then I headed to Katie's and watched a few episodes of Arrested Development.



I need to get some sleep so I can get up and do some things tomorrow.. but now I'm not tired. Guess I'm watching Oz.

No comments: