Monday, March 31, 2014

Mar 31, 2014


I covered meetings during the day at Wood and Mt. Pleasant Schools. Most of them were for kindergarten and slightly older so it was more of a babysitting day. After work I wanted to be outside, but I wasn't exactly feeling like a long run. I went to Silver Run and ran the trails for a while and then walked them for another loop or two while listening to a podcast. It was a nice way to enjoy the weather.



Later, I went to Matt's where Jamie, Chuck, and Kate joined for the series finale of How I Met Your Mother. Kate picked up sushi so we ate and had some beer before it got started. I thought the finale was awesome. It was really funny, and it felt like an old episode of the show. And I liked the way it ended. Maybe the bar has been set really low for finales lately, but I am good with how it wrapped up.

No comments: