Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Mar 11, 2014


Well, I certainly overslept for work in the morning. Like, not even just a little. I was supposed to be there at 8:15 and I woke up at 9. Luckily it was a meeting coverage job and when I called he said to just come in. I only missed one quick meeting in the gym so they were fine. I was with the gym/health class for the rest of the day and ended up getting done early. It was such a beautiful day I had to go to Parvin for a run.


There were a lot of people at the parking lot walking around the trails so I thought it was going to be a pain to run around everyone. I put on my headphones and a Moth podcast and started my run around the long way. I was surprised and happy to not encounter more than a handful of people on the whole trail. It was a great run for 4.5 miles even though I was skiing all weekend. I needed to be outside in the warmth. The rest of the night I spent inside catching up on shows and getting to bed early.

No comments: