Monday, March 17, 2014

Mar 17, 2014


Yet another snow day for the city kept me inside for most of the day. It actually snowed quite a bit, but it didn't pile up a whole lot on the roads. Enough to make it treacherous for some commuters to school I suppose, but the majority of the snow was on the grass. Still a lot considering how warm it was this past weekend. And now spring break has been shortened. I ventured out in the afternoon to go to the gym with Ryan.


Later, Chuck came over and we had some beers. I have quite a collection between the beer fest take-homes and random other purchases that I just never drink because I don't drink alone. We tried a few new things, and we finished the whole growler of Dirty Little Freak, of course. While we drank, we watched Mike Birbiglia videos and ended up watching Don & Chuck videos. We laughed a lot, as we had forgotten so much about them. It was a great night. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

No comments: