Thursday, March 27, 2014

Mar 27, 2014


I had to go down to the AC Convention Center to shoot video at the Eastern Concrete booth at the Atlantic Builders Convention. Very exciting stuff. Everyone that was working there was really nice, even if 2/3 of them were camera shy. I got some good video of them interacting with customers and then did some quick interviews.


I kept thinking I should have kept my sub job as I wouldn't have made much less and I wouldn't have had to drive down there. Overall it was a pretty quick and easy job though. I was happy to be done and on my way home.


Alex, Tyler, and I went to the TLA for The Ataris' So Long, Astoria reunion show. The crowd was pretty stagnant for the first few songs, which made no sense to me since everyone was there to see them yet they didn't seem interested. A big group of big dudes came up front a few songs in and got things going and the rest of the show was great after that. They played the full album, which I forget how much I love sometimes. Kris played a couple of acoustic songs and then the band came out for one last song for the encore. At one point a pick Kris threw landed directly on my shoulder. Score.

No comments: