Friday, March 7, 2014

Mar 7, 2014


After getting home late last night I decided to sleep in a little and take an afternoon job at Vineland Memorial. It ended up being only one double period math class so I was in and out. I was able to get all my laundry done in the morning so I just had to pack up my stuff and decide what to bring with me once I got home. I picked up Brenda then got Ryan and Bree and we were on our way after a stop at Shop Rite and Taco Bell. To New Hampshire!


It was a really long ride, taking us about 9 hours with stops included. We stopped a few time for gas, snacks, and bathroom stops. During our late delirium Brenda and I got chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches. They were wonderful. The final part of the drive was a series of winding back roads in the woods that eventually led us to North Conway and the Eastern Slope Inn. We headed to our respective rooms and were quickly ready for bed. After we pulled it out of the wall, that is.

No comments: