Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Apr 1, 2014


I had meeting at Landis School today, and it turned out to be a very open schedule. I got there at 8:30 and didn't have any meetings until 11:30. I decided to use this time to my advantage and went out for breakfast and then to get a haircut. The woman who cut my hair was very awkward and told me she only had certain razor guards for her clippers so I couldn't get the length I asked for. I suggested she ask to use the other stylist's and, after exhaling, she did it.



After that fun I took some photos of the Vineland Electric factory and then returned to cover meetings for the rest of the day. I ended up getting out a little early as well. I went to the park where I ended up playing 9 holes with a guy that I've seen there before. He's a regular apparently. We had a good game, and then Ryan showed up for our run. Time to start some training for the Tough Mudder as it's coming up really soon.


Brenda suggested getting Moe's so we went there and ate our bowls before heading up to the rock gym. We met Meg and her friend there and had a good time climbing, switching off partners. I didn't climb quite as well as last week, but I did manage to do the yellow that has been tormenting me for weeks! It seemed like we tired out a little earlier this time, so we called it a night early.

No comments: