Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mar 20, 2014


I worked at Vineland Memorial as a floating sub today, where I ended up covering for the gym teacher who only needed the second half of the day covered. So I had the full first half of the day off, hanging in the break room watching Sherlock, and then I went to the gym to watch the kids run in circles for a half hour at a time. It was so nice outside I was wishing I could be out there.


Ryan suggested the gym later, but I insisted on outdoor activities! So we brought the kettle bell over to the park and did hill runs, squats, swings, and push ups as circuits. It was fun and certainly exhausting, and we had some spectators that were walking around the path while we did it. Once we took the kettle bell back we took a walk around the lake as well. The rest of the night was spent taking it easy at home.

No comments: