Thursday, February 6, 2014

Feb 6, 2014


I needed to get outside after spending the morning inside at home. I went to Belleplain to walk the lake trail. It was pretty good for a while, but then I got to a point that was totally flooded. I walked through some of it since my boots are waterproof, but it got too deep for even that so I was walking along the edge and blazing through vines and thorns to get past.


Luckily that was the only time I encountered flooding along the trail so the rest was a nice easy walk listening to music and podcasts. It always seems so much longer when I'm not running. Either way I enjoyed my time outside.


I went up to Philly and picked up Davonne later to go to Barcade. DuClaw was having a tap takeover and it's a good thing Barcade has a shitload of taps to accommodate all of their beers! It really did seem like they brought everything.


I turned Davonne on to the Sweet Baby Jesus, loved by all. She was hooked. I had some of my favorites including the Misfit Red and the X6. It was a fun time at the bar and we didn't even end up playing any games. We went back to her apartment for a little while before I headed home.


No comments: