Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Feb 18, 2014


I had meetings to cover at Memorial during the day. They went pretty quickly as usual and I was done early. I went to the gym to run for a while before Ryan showed up and we did pull up day exercises. That might not have been the best idea before going to the rock gym with Brenda. I felt a little weak, but we had a good time. The place was more packed than I've ever seen it so we bouldered and then stayed on one wall for a while until another opened up. 


We went to Philly after the gym and got some food at the Abbaye. It was Brenda's first time so we got the mac & cheese and vegan wings. She approved of both. I got a couple beers as well and then we headed over to The Barbary for Through Being Cool with Kenny Vasoli DJing. The music was great. I want to come to all of these from now on. It was like going to a show just without a band playing. And cheaper beer. I saw Bree and her friends there so we hung out for a bit, but Brenda wasn't feeling the crowd so we headed home.

No comments: