Friday, February 21, 2014

Feb 21, 2014


I worked at Lakeside for an English class that started later in the morning. After my first class I had a two hour break so I went home for lunch and took a walk around the lake trail because it was amazingly nice out. No need for a jacket at all. I also took this photo.


I went to the gym with Ryan after work for a few random sets of exercises and then headed home below the beautiful sky during sunset. After the rain stopped everything lit up.


The plans for the evening changed a bit so I ended up joining Jamie to go see some of her friends' amateur wrestling match. The warehouse where they did it was freezing, but the wrestling was really entertaining. They know their stuff.


The characters were hilarious. Jamie and I agreed that we weren't sure if it was supposed to be funny, but the whole thing cracked us up. We also agreed that the villains were better. I was definitely glad I decided to go except for the not feeling my toes because of the cold.



No comments: